Saturday 10 November 2012

Conception of a Nude Model

If you don't know, dear reader, I sell my most sacred of parts in live acts to be construed in whichever the onlookers desires, even as much so as to label it "art." In sum,

I

am a nude model.


"How did you get into that?"


... and it goes ...

I wanted to do it for a while and so I asked some friends who were artists how to do it. They said, "check on Craig's list."

So I did. $150. Nude pose. Meet at his studio.

His studio turned out to be his apartment. Almost instantly, I'm getting creeped the fuck out by this guy, but I'm trying to be friendly.
"I like that painting."
-"Thanks. I call it Jizz."
"...great."

I'm trying not to come off as newbish or nervous, though I DEFINITELY am. He explains the piece to me and it sounds interesting. So now, he wants to have a look at me to see if I'd be right for it. So I go get undressed.

I come out into his studio (aka apartment), and he says he's going to take some photos just to get a feel for view. I agree, assuming this is standard. I also make no comment about how forward he is getting with his stories. From the moment I sit down, he begins telling me stories of gay romance. I try to act cool like I hear this shit all the time...I'm a professional...blah blah blah.

Then he says, "OK Michael"...he calls me Michael...in the most suggestive and uncomfortable way possible..."why don't you lay down here (HIS BED) so I can get some different angles." AND I DO IT...what the fuck was I thinking, but I do it.

He starts getting very close to me with his camera. I'm still trying to keep cool, like I've done this a million times. As he gets close to my junk to photo it, he can see that I'm a little nervous...

...so, in an effort to calm me down, put me at ease, and continue his...art...he quietly, gingerly, says the following...AND I QUOTE...

"Don't worry Michael. It's not like I'm gonna blow you."

At that point, as politely as possible, I say that this is a little less professional than I'm used to and that I would like to leave. So I do. Without getting paid.

When I tell my friends about the experience...the friends WHO TOLD ME TO FIND SOMEONE ON CRAIG'S LIST, they both respond with, "wow...you really did it?"

ASSHOLES!!! After that, I went back my Biola dorm and showered fully clothed. I didn't speak about it for a few years after that. To anyone. Booze and therapy later, I decided that the classroom route was the way to go. Safety in numbers, and all...


Blog #11.  Unknown Date, Between my 22nd and 27th Year. Complete.

Retrospection:

I have decided to just put everything on here. And so I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment